- Thank you all sooooo much for all your commissions!! I really have to close down now, because the queue is getting out of hand! ;w; I am so happy you guys!! -
Hi everyone, I am FINALLY opening up my sketch drawing commissions. I have no idea if people are interested in them, but I figure it's trial and error! I am opening them up because I really enjoy doing them, and I want to get better at doing what I do. My normal painted commissions will be opening up after this, so if you would like to have one of those, I ask of you to wait just a bit longer
One bust sketch drawing: €32.
One page (three busts): €83.
Prices are uneven because I will be paying the paypal fee. If you are using the Euro currency, the prices will be €30 and €80.
What you will get:
You will get a full resolution file of the pencil sketch (around 2500-3500 pixels). You will also get a full resolution of the colored version of your sketch which I will color on the computer. If you ordered a full page, you will get another version where I will put your three commissions on one page.
- If you are interested in a sketch commission send an email to l.buyteweg(@)hotmail(.)com. I will NOT respond to personal messages or comments on sites;
- In the subject of the email, please put Bust sketch commission or Page sketch commission. This makes it much more clear for me to organize;
- In the first email you can write what you would like commissioned from me very briefly. A couple of sentences will do Then I'll write you an email back as soon as possible to let you know whether I accept the commission or not;
- If I accept your commission, you are to send the full payment to my paypal address (which I will mention in the email) and answer my questions from the commission form found below;
- If you don't know how to send a payment via Paypal, use these images here;
- I'll let you know if I got all the information to start, and then I'll start on your commission. Depending on how many people would like a sketch, the waiting time can range from one week to one month. I am planning to make a list for everyone to show how much I've progressed on your commission;
- If anything comes in between that will make the waiting time longer, I will let you know in due time.
- I request full payment up front;
- If the final product is of lesser quality then the examples, I will re-do the sketch. This will be highly unlikely, but nevertheless I thought I should mention it;
- Since these are traditional sketches, I will not do edits except for the colors I used. Filling in the commission form to the best of your abilities is therefor very important!;
- I will draw anything except tasteless nudity or furries (sorry!);
- I will not draw couples yet, only single busts at this time;
- If, after one commission you would like another, you will be put at the end of the waiting list.
Please fill this in as good and clear as you possibly can. In order for me to make you 100% happy, this is very important!
Type of hair/hair color:
Wishes regarding pose and expression:
Additional description and/or reference: (tattoos, scars, freckles, story of the character etc.)
Any reference pictures of your character or details are more than welcome.
That was it! Any questions let me know~!